We offer a variety of support services. If the department you are looking for is not on this list, please see our Community Programs & Services page.
- Care coordination: The Office of Care Management provides care coordination for patients in the hospital and clinic, as well as connects hospital staff, providers, and the community with available resources.
- Chaplaincy: The Chaplaincy provides personal support, crisis intervention, spiritual care and guidance, short-term counseling, and liaison with local religious communities.
- Decision-making help: Shared decision-making is a communication skill that we support within our organization. We collaborate with you and help you come to an agreement about a healthcare decision.
- Ethics consultation: Ethics consultations can help patients, families, and the healthcare team with challenging situations in which the next right step may not be clear.
- Honoring Care Decisions: We provide services to promote and improve advance care planning.
- Interpreting: We provide communication access to our Limited English Proficient (LEP), deaf, hard-of-hearing, and communication-disabled patients, as well as to their families and companions.
- Patient Support Corps: Our volunteers help you prepare for medical visits so you can focus on what is most important.
- Support groups: We provide many support groups, ranging from groups focused on particular diseases or conditions, to those focused on bereavement, parenting, and veterans' needs.